Kamis, 07 Juni 2012

Where's My Water? v1.3.6 Android Apk Game Download

Where's My Water? v1.3.6
Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: Swampy the Alligator lives under the city and yearns for a more human-like existence. He is especially fond of cleanliness. Cranky and the other gators do not take kindly to Swampy’s eccentricities and have conspired to sabotage Swampy’s water supply. Help Swampy by guiding water to his shower to fill up his tub!

Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with Retina display graphics, Multi-Touch controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.


Video Action


Unduh File
Silahkan klik teks dibawah untuk unduh file
Where's My Water
Pass : black2share.blogspot.com/

Sobat baru saja membaca artikel dengan kategori Games / Mobile dan berjudul Where's My Water? v1.3.6 Android Apk Game Download. Sobat bisa share artikel ini dengan URL http://black2share.blogspot.com/2012/06/wheres-my-water-v136-android-apk-game.html. Terima kasih!

Artikel Terkait

Description: Where's My Water? v1.3.6 Android Apk Game Download Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: Black2Share ItemReviewed: Where's My Water? v1.3.6 Android Apk Game Download Black2Share Creativoltz Updated at: 22.11.00